Wednesday, June 10, 2015

a year of thank-full-ness

It has been 1 full year since Midtown became where my future would start, as I continued following the Lord. So much has happened in this year. I have tried to capture it all on paper, but it is almost so much that I can't even keep up with it. I did write out what the Lord showed me during that time, I am so glad I did that!

How it started.

I was in the park with some of the kids and a fight escalated to a drive by shooting. No one was hit or hurt, and when I should have (based on what the world says) never gone back to Midtown, my heart grew to love the area even more. I began to drive through and pray. My running route changed to run down every street and pray. My peripheral vision expanded to see more people, more harvest, more miracles.

The Lord said, "you can go in fear, or you can go in faith." That was a pivotal day for me.

Jesus led me right to 317 McTyere Ave and gave me all of these verses. Promises over the house, and promises over me. I continue to hold tight to these as I go through this journey.

"And there they stood; those priests carrying the Chest of the Covenant stood firmly planted on dry ground in the middle of the Jordan while all Israel crossed on dry ground. Finally the whole nation was across the Jordan, and not one wet foot." Joshua 3:17

"Here’s what will happen—you won’t hear the wind, you won’t see the rain, but this valley is going to fill up with water and your army and your animals will drink their fill." 2 Kings 3:17

"Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace." Proverbs 3:17

"In that day Jerusalem will be known as ‘The Throne of the Lord.’ All nations will come there to honor the Lord. They will no longer stubbornly follow their own evil desires." Jeremiah 3:17

“Son of man, I have appointed you as a watchman for Israel. Whenever you receive a message from me, warn people immediately." Ezekial 3:17

"If we are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God whom we serve is able to save us. He will rescue us from your power, Your Majesty." Daniel 3:17

"Even though the fig trees have no blossoms, and there are no grapes on the vines; even though the olive crop fails, and the fields lie empty and barren; even though the flocks die in the fields,and the cattle barns are empty, yet I will rejoice in the Lord!" Habakkuk 3:17

"For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With his love, he will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.” Zephaniah 3:17

"God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him." John 3:17

"For the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom." 2 Corinthians 3:17

"And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father." Colossians 3:17

"But the wisdom from above is first of all pure. It is also peace loving, gentle at all times, and willing to yield to others. It is full of mercy and the fruit of good deeds. It shows no favoritism and is always sincere." James 3:17

"Remember, it is better to suffer for doing good, if that is what God wants, than to suffer for doing wrong." 1 Peter 3:17

While I am so ready to be living in the house, in Midtown, and in the dream God has for me; I am so thankful for all that this year has done and been. What amazing miracles I have seen! I am excited and expectant to see what this next year holds, as I know that the Lord only makes it better and better as we continue to follow His heart.

This is what I saw the first time I went to the house. But the Lord gave me eyes to see something very different, and that is where the miracles started.

No comments:

Post a Comment