Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my necessities

I am an Instyle junkie. I need to cancel my subscription. My favorite part is the "Must Have" section - whether it is cosmetics or the latest gadgets or fashion outrage, I love to see what is in and what I might need to go check out. Since these are all more like "I want" items, I rarely ever actually get any of them. However, here are a few of my favorite things....


Lip Butter. Wear it day and night. Under lip gloss, over lip gloss. Love it.


bumble and bumble hair spray. Goes everywhere with me. Except the airport.


Best lotion ever known to man. Lollia. Believe.


Since I am in my car 95% of my day. Best time to pluck your eyebrows is in the sunshine. Whether at a stop light or in a parking lot.


Diet coke who? Spark. Energy. Mental focus, both of which I need.


Enough said.


I know, I am behind technilogically. Gets me through runs, will get me through teaching spin class now. Top played artist: Kings of Leon, Mofro, Jeremy Camp, Lecrae


My new favorite thing this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment