Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sweatin the small stuff...

Those little things in life that make you want to just scream, or pull your hair out, or stick forks in your eyes. One of those things for me is when you are getting gas. This always happens to me on the days that I don't need it to. The days that every little thing that can go wrong does. The days that it would have saved the world from being harassed by one more frustrated person out there. What are the chances of on one of those days......have to get gas......and of all the pumps at the station I have to pull up to the one that the lever on the pumper that lets you not have to stand there and hold it the whole time....is broken.

If everyone has a pet peeve, this is my president of pet peeves.

It has happened the last 3 times I have stopped for gas.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jamie! So glad you have a blog! I'm FOLLOWING YOU NOW! LOL! Pop on over and check me out too! Always love to read what's on people's minds!

    ReplyDelete