Sunday, May 10, 2009

Give it ONE more try....

I am going to give this blogging thing one more try. Although, most of my thoughts probably don't need to be in writing in the world wide web.....Here is my life in a nutshell:

Looking for a house to buy. I have to buy one by November of this year so I can get that $8,000 tax credit - I still can't believe you can get this. I look and look and look and just haven't found the one that I walk into and says "this is my house." I am going to keep looking until I find it.

Started graduate school in January. I have not done this in 10 years because I am terrified of the GRE. I finally bit the bullet and enrolled and now I am so glad I did. Summer school is going to kick me in the rear though. And, I have to take the GRE again, I didn't pass it the first time. I am not a good test taker. I didn't study enough and math is stupid anyway.

Work is busy. I am so lucky to have my job. Acutally, I am the luckiest person in the state of MS, that's what I think anyway. I love my job. I am going to be doing a little more traveling coming up soon with some new responsibilites but I am very excited about it. Go SilverSneakers!

The last two months of my life have been the most challenging months I have ever endured. I don't even know what else to say about that, other than it can't get any worse so I sure hope it gets better. I am trying to discover my "parts" so I can figure out how to handle these things when they come up, and I know they will again down the road. Nothing can make it different than it is right now. I can't control anyone else's decisions. I can't fix things that are broken. I can't make it go the way I want. All I can do is learn to forgive the things I can not change.

I am so glad God made the beach. It is one of the only places that I can go and not worry about things. I can sit on the beach from sun up to sun down - just give me a book, water, peanut butter and jelly sandwich and maybe some boiled peanuts or pringles....I am set. I will be there very soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment